I’m late for a swap (yarn!), overdue on posting my schedules (work), haven’t exercised in days (busy), in the middle of turning my apartment upside down (the never-ending decluttering/spring cleaning), have yet to even glance at the summer session schedule to figure out which classes I’ll take (school), and am now completely and utterly burnt out and falling apart. I feel like the world is on my shoulders and I have no one to help. I want to curl up in a little ball and hide under the covers until it all goes away.
Of course, the world goes on with no care about my feelings thus, I need a plan.
The things I need to accomplish today are as follows:
- Post office
- Shower again and wash my hair again. I finally used my grill last night and can not get the smell of it out of my hair.
- Write up a quick schedule and call it in
- Send out my packages for the swap (with extra yarn included to make up for my tardiness)
- Declutter the living room (bookcases, I am talking specifically about you!)
- Plant the flowers/tomatoes that I’ve been meaning to plant for oh, a month now
- Declutter the kids’ rooms (the toys mate and multiply overnight, I’m sure of it)
- Do some research on the proper way to grill. I’m sure you’ve heard of it, it involves chicken that is cooked on both the outside and the inside
- Declutter my bedroom
- Declutter the closets
- Do some functional sewing (darning, etc.)
- Figure out the mother’s day present I’ll make for my mom
- Work on my, extremely late, present for my brother’s birthday
- Um, decide what above present will be
- Put up shelves in the kids’ rooms
- Find out if my financial aid issue is finally resolved
- Call my boss and remind him that I have yet to receive my paperwork
- Call my business partner and remind him that we have yet to receive our paperwork (apparently all the paperwork in my universe is falling into some sort of black hole prior to making its way to my inbox)
- Pull every strand of hair out of my head, individually
I’ll update later.