As you can see by my previous few posts, I’ve set up my Associated Content profile to update here when I publish an article there. I’m writing some poetry now to get my mind off the novel that is sitting, unwritten, waiting for more input. Most of it is somewhat dark.
Easter is about three weeks away so I’m going to start getting the baskets together. On my mind this Easter season:
- Some pancake molds from Amazon or Panpals to make breakfast Easter morning.
- Some books, cds, and dvds from Chinaberry, ABC Kinderladen. Language Lizard, and Alphabet Garten.
- Some puzzles and toys from Oompa. You can narrow it down by toys made in Europe or the USA. Lots of natural, wooden toys here as well.
- Fair trade chocolate and gifts from Global Exchange and Chinaberry.
- I’m taking some tips from Nature Mom’s Blog (if you haven’t read it, you should!) on having a fair trade Easter.